All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese metal necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings are cold-connected, or crafted with such easy-to-learn skills as piercing, sawing, riveting and joining, with explanations clear eugh for the beginning jeweller yet results professional eugh for an expert. Learn metal texturing and finishing techniques such as chasing, etching and adding a patina. Find out how to make simple settings for pearls, beads and stones. Then set your creativity free on projects like a Circle Brooch with Thorn Clasp; Layered Cuff Bracelet and Polka Dot Tube Earrings.
- Author(s)Joanna Gollberg
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.