All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA favorite book with crafters is w reissued with a fresh new layout! No soldering is required to make these metal necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings; they re cold-connected, using such easy-to-learn skills as piercing, sawing, riveting, and joining. So even beginning jewelers can get completely professional results. Work with a variety of metals in sheets, wires, and tubes. Create your own chains, ear wires, clasps, and other findings from wire jump rings. Learn metal texturing and finishing techniques such as chasing, etching, and adding a patina. Find out how to make simple settings for pearls, beads, and stones. Then set your creativity free on projects like a Circle Brooch with Thorn Clasp, Layered Cuff Bracelet, and Polka Dot Tube Earrings.
- Author BiographyJoanna Gollberg received her degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology. She is a member of the Society of North American Goldsmiths, the American Craft Council, and the respected Southern Highland Crafts Guild. Joanna has won numerous awards, including a new talent competition from the American Jewelry Design Council. Her jewelry designs and collections are displayed on her website: joannagollberg.com. She lives in Asheville, NC.
- Author(s)Joanna Gollberg
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width213 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.