All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone is interested in making money from the internet, and this book shows you how. Making Money Online takes you step by step through the process of building an online profile, finding fans, creating products and making sales. From the basics of getting started, through deciding what to specialize in, to finding and keeping followers, you will find inspiring case studies and useful resources in every chapter. Antonia Chitty and Erica Douglas are successful authors and entrepreneurs. In this book they share their own experiences and those of other online business owners. If you have had eugh of floundering or failing to make money online and want a serious income this book will show you how. Whether you need to earn a few pounds in your spare time to boost your budget or to make a full-time living online, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyAntonia Chitty is an award winning entrepreneur and author. She started blogging at www.familyfriendlyworking.co.uk in 2007 which lead to a successful business. Erica Douglas is one of the UK's leading parenting bloggers. She writes on life and parenting at www.littlemummy.com. Over the last few years Erica has made the journey from mum blogger to business owner. She founded the Mum Blogger eCourse which has helped over 1,000 mums start or improve their blogs. Erica and Antonia provide flexible and affordable training through ACEInspire and help mums start earning through Become a Mumpreneur. Antonia has three small children and lives with her husband, David, on the Sussex coast. Erica is a mum to one and lives with husband Alex near Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Antonia Chitty,Erica Douglas
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.