All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition is a comprehensive, entertaining guide to mixing boating with business. Leaping ahead of the first edition, this guide keeps up with a boating industry that has become much more regulated and competitive. It shows old salts and newcomers how to transform water-related fun into the pure pleasure of profitabilityfrom starting a business, to accounting and budgeting, insurance, marketing tools, and the business plan. In understandable language, using terms that have excised the legal gobbledygook, it also provides requirements for licensing, documentation and vessel inspection, along with bareboat and crewed chartering. In a world of ever changing regulations, author Fred Edwards sums up the books purpose with this pithy advice, To save time, always check this book first; to save grief, check with the controlling agencies before you make a final decision. For anyone on the water, this book is a perfect and, possibly, a profitable gift.
- Author(s)Fred Edwards
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.