All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen years on from their first book, Evangelism: Which way w? which has become a valuable and much recommended resource, Mark Ireland and Mike Booker aim to take people a step further. Making New Disciples offers a practical approach, based on careful theological reflection and years of hands-on experience in local church leadership, theological education and the national church. The book is t so much a Which? guide to the available resources, as a wrestling with the paradoxes of evangelism in a changing world, backed up with plenty of stories and specific examples.
- Author BiographyMark Ireland is vicar of two churches in Shropshire, one urban and one rural. Previously diocesan missioner for Lichfield diocese, he has thirty years' experience in parish-based evangelism, alongside work at diocesan and national level, and currently serves on General Synod and the Archbishops' Council. He is co-author with Mike Chew of How to do Mission Action Planning (SPCK, 2009). Mike Booker is team rector of a group of villages on the outskirts of Cambridge. He has previously worked in theological education, and served in suburban and UPA parish settings. He is a member of General Synod, involved in a wide range of parish appointments as a Simeon's trustee, and the author of Understanding Natural Church Development (Grove Books, 2001).
- Author(s)Mark Ireland,Mike Booker
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.