All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe can travel more than we have ever had the ability to before. Indeed, travel is w part of everyday life for most of us, whether to or for work, or on holiday. This book looks at how we enhance the spiritual dimension of our lives as we constantly head off to somewhere else. How has the experience of travel changed? What are our motivations? How do we nurture spirituality as we seek to overcome the discomforts of mass transit? What have the modern means of motion done to how we relate to those we travel with and amongst? How are we to travel? The potential to learn, both in head and heart ways, from our mobility has never been greater. This book offers directions we may take to reclaim and rediscover an attitude to travel that builds community, and through that enhances our sense of Spirit at work in our lives and in the world.
- Author Biography'Ben' Pink Dandelion works as Professor of Quaker Studies in the Centre for Postgraduate Quaker Studies, Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre and the University of Birmingham. He has travelled widely.
- Author(s)Dr. Pink Dandelion
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.