CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games in 2012 was celebrated as the greatest ceremony ever. It won over critics and the general public, and made the nation proud. Now you can discover exactly how the incredible spectacle was put together, and transformed into what the world saw on the night. The Pandemonium segment of the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games was met with disbelief and awe, and has been widely acclaimed as the most spectacular part of the show. Making Pandemonium describes the entire rehearsal process of the volunteers from a performer's perspective. Nadeem Masood was one of the volunteers lucky eugh to perform on the night. In this book, he takes the reader through the application process, the auditions, and every single rehearsal that led up to the final show. He describes first-hand the highs and the lows, the commitments and sacrifices, working with Danny Boyle and everything that the volunteers were put through. Interspersed with accounts of the preparations that were taken, Masood also touches on the Games Maker experience, giving readers an insight into the entire process that led to volunteers being granted the rare privilege of hosting the Olympic Games. Making Pandemonium will give readers a whole new perspective of the greatest Olympic Games that the world has ever seen. This book will identify with readers interested in sports, memoirs and Olympic history, as well as those who enjoyed watching the ceremony itself.
- Author BiographyNadeem Masood was born in Croydon in 1975 and went to Trinity School before attending the University of Salford to study French and Italian. He has spent several years working in Publishing and is married with two daughters. Making Pandemonium is his first book.
- Author(s)Nadeem Masood
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.