All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone who is serious about making partner. Whether you want to better understand what law firm partners look for in associates or just want to stand out from the competition Making Partner provides you with a clear pathway past the obstacles to your success, even in the most difficult firm cultures. The rest is up to you. This book is also for any law student concerned about getting their first legal job. Making Partner provides practical information and specific advice about how to obtain a position at a top law firm of any size, including AmLaw 100 firms, and how to excel once you are there. The advice is given in the form of a step-by-step explanation of a highly effective and proven method used to secure a top law firm job, and detailed best practices to follow to be a star associate on the fast track to partnership and a successful junior partner.
- Author BiographyAdam Gropper is a lawyer in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Adam Gropper
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.