All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn order for schooling to become relevant in the global age, the currently used curricula, teaching strategies, and school structures need to be discarded; and more important, the way we think about schools and schooling must change. In essence, a distinctly different model of schooling needs to be conceptualized and implemented across the U.S. In Making Schooling Relevant for the Global Age, Nordgren offers such a model based, in part, on schooling he observed in Sweden; one that is supported by pertinent social, ecomic, and educational research.
- Author BiographyR.D. Nordgren is assistant professor of Urban Education at Cleveland State University, coordinating and teaching in an alternative licensure masters program for urban secondary teaching.
- Author(s)R. D. Nordgren
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.