All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCan we make sense of anarchism or is that an oxymoron? Guided by the principle that someone else's rationality is t an empirical finding but a methodological presumption, this book addresses that question as it investigates the ideas and action of one of the most prominent and underrated anarchists of all times: the Italian, Errico Malatesta.
- Author BiographyDAVIDE TURCATO is Italian and lives in Vancouver, Canada. He is a computational linguist with an interest in history. He has published several articles on Errico Malatesta and Italian anarchism, and he is the editor of Malatesta's collected works, a ten-volume project currently under way in Italy.
- Author(s)Davide Turcato
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.