All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $67.56Free postage
- AU $67.09Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive, bestselling text in the field of change management, Making Sense of Change Management provides a thorough overview of the subject for both students and professionals. Along with explaining the theory of change management, it comprehensively covers the models, tools, and techniques of successful change management so organizations can adapt to tough market conditions and succeed by changing their strategies, structures, boundaries, mindsets, leadership behaviours and of course their expectations of the people who work within them. This completely revised and updated 4th edition of Making Sense of Change Management includes more international examples and case studies, emerging new thinking and practice in the area of cultural change and a new chapter on the interrelationship with project management (PM) and change management. It also covers complexity models, agile approaches, and stakeholder management along with cultural sensitivity and what to do when cultures collide. Making Sense of Change Management remains essential reading for anyone who is currently part of, or leading, a change initiative. Online supporting resources include lecture slides, making this an ideal textbook for MBA or graduate students focusing on leading or managing change.
- Author BiographyEsther Cameron is a founding director of Integral Change Consulting Ltd, where she specializes in complex organizational change projects. Previously a lecturer in Change Management for the University of Bristol, she has been collecting and experimenting with approaches to change across different levels of organizational systems around the world for over 25 years. Mike Green is director of Transitional Space Ltd, a company dedicated to individual, team and organizational development across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. He is a Visiting Fellow at Henley Business School, where he tutors and coaches in leadership and change. Mike also delivers bespoke and accredited learning programmes in change management to senior managers and change agents around the world.
- Author(s)Esther Cameron,Mike Green
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight755 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.