All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the genesis of 'constitutional monarchism' in the context of the French Restoration and its favourable reception in post-Napoleonic Germany, this study highlights the potential and limitations of a daring attempt to improve traditional forms of monarchical legitimacy by means of a modern representative constitution.
- Author BiographyMARKUS J. PRUTSCH holds degrees in History and Political Science. He received his Ph.D. from the European University Institute Florence, Italy. In 2009 he was awarded the Bruno-Kreisky-Prize for Political Literature. Researcher at the University of Helsinki from 2009 to 2012, he is now senior research administrator at the European Parliament in Brussels.
- Author(s)Markus J. Prutsch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.