All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is one in a series of fun-filled books that aim to help people make sense out of life. 'Making Sense of Relationships' recognises that the sharpest pain and the greatest joy are caused by relationships. How can we avoid the one and enjoy the other? This booklet gives some insight and help.
- Author BiographyNick Cuthbert is, with his wife Lois, the founder of Riverside Church in Birmingham U.K. as well as being a lay canon of Birmingham Cathedral. He also travels widely as an evangelist and teacher. He has two married sons and one grandchild.
- Author(s)Nick Cuthbert
- PublisherAuthentic Lifestyle
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Lifestyle
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight505 g
- Width130 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.