All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructured Query Language, or SQL, can be daunting to learn. There are many books available that purport to ramp the user up from mere mortal to godlike status. This book is t one of them. Having written and taught SQL lessons to many groups ranging from support to developers, it eventually dawned on me that all too often I was presuming a base kwledge of SQL and databases and I was losing the room from the first slide. I needed to back up and explain more about why users would want to combine tables and why data was t just put in one single table. From there we could move on to how to combine tables to get answers. It was good to see lights come on in people's eyes. This book is a distillation of those lessons.
- Author(s)Steve Thomas
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.