All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionCompellingly written and evenhanded in its judgments, this is by far the clearest account of what has happened through the years in the Northern Ireland conflict, and why. Mr. McKittrick and Mr. McVea tell the story clearly, concisely, and, above all, fairly. The book includes a detailed chrology, statistical tables, and a glossary of terms. If you want a frank, accurate and authoritative account you cant do much better...Likely to be the definitive account. -Irish Independent.
- Author BiographyDavid McKittrick writes for the Independent and is a winner of the Orwell Prize for Journalism. In 1999 he was named correspondent of the year by the BBC's What the Papers Say. He has reported on Northern Ireland since 1973. David McVea was, for many years, head of the politics department at a leading Belfast grammar school. He now works for Northern Ireland's examinations board. With David McKittrick he helped to produce the book Lost Lives, which tells the stories of all those who died as a result of the Troubles.
- Author(s)David McKittrick,David McVea
- PublisherNew Amsterdam Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Amsterdam Books
- Content Notechronology, statistical tables, glossary
- Weight676 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.