Making Sounds, Making Music, and Many Other Activities for Infants: 7 to 12 Months by Terri Swim, Judy Herr (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.41+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $39.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Early Childhood News Directors' Choice Award! Perfect for early childhood educators, caregivers, and Parents alike. Creative Resources for Infants and Toddlers Series is a series of titles divided by child care center and classroom criteria. This series explores child development at the critical stages of life, such as the predictable and universal patterns of development that occur in all domains, including physical, cognitive, language and communication, social, and emotional. The resources are arranged by age: Infant Resources: birth to six months, and seven months to 12 months, and Toddler Resources: 13 to 24 months and 25 to 36 months. Understanding developmental norms allows caregivers and parents to create and implement experiences that support and enhance the various levels of child development. With additional references, Web links, and online resources associated with each individual age group, Creative Resources for Infants and Toddlers Series provides all the information needed to understand the developmental needs of the child.
- Author BiographyJudy Herr, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Early Childhood Education at the University of Wisconsin-Stout. Dr. Herr is a member of numerous early childhood organizations such as NAEYC, and has held leadership positions in these organizations. She is also a frequent lecturer at early childhood conferences and seminars and has published many articles and books on early childhood topics. Terri Jo Swim, Ph.D., is professor and Chair of the Department of Educational Studies at Indiana University-Purdue University in Fort Wayne (IPFW). She has taught in higher education institutions for nearly 20 years, and has worked in private child care centers, university-based laboratory infant/toddler and preschool programs, and summer camps with children ages birth to 13 years. She was also the co-editor of THE HOPE FOR AUDICITY: RECAPTURING OPTIMISM AND CIVILITY IN EDUCATION. Her current research interests include infant-toddler and preschool curriculum, Reggio Emilia, documentation, and teacher education.
- Author(s)Judy Herr,Terri Swim
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight358 g
- Width208 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.