All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to getting the crucial business case right?every time Showing professionals how to calculate the value of typical budgeting and funding requests quickly and easily, Making Techlogy Investments Profitable, Second Edition applies the Value Realization process, using proven strategies that maximize the business payoff from IT projects. Filled with case studies, this invative book enables managers to confidently quantify, in a matter of minutes, the true business value of funding a desired project. * New edition explains how to proactively manage the conversion of a business case's value promise to its value realization * Includes dozens of new case studies on realizing maximum value from IT enabled investments from various industries and around the world * New checklists and tables * A dedicated Web site containing additional material, case studies, chat rooms, and blogs on the value-realization process The Second Edition provides senior executives, project managers, and technical staff with new insights on how to get the crucial business case right, while also explaining how to proactively manage the conversion of the business case's value promise into the value reality of a completed project.
- Author BiographyJack M. Keen is the Value Analytics Leader with Infosys Consulting, the consulting arm of Infosys Technologies, Ltd., a leading global player in consulting and IT services. Mr. Keen has over twenty-five years of management consulting experience, including the past eighteen years as a value realization advisor to major global firms. Having completed hundreds of value realization engagements for clients based in over twenty countries on four continents, he is recognized worldwide as a thought leader in creating and delivering high?impact value realization approaches for major transformation programs. He is a charter member of Infosys's global thought leadership team responsible for developing enhanced value realization approaches. A prolific author and accomplished speaker, he can be reached at JackMKeen@gmail.com.
- Author(s)Jack M. Keen,Raj Joshi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width169 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.