All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.72
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.29
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular book, Making Wine: Learn How To Make Wine With 190 Easy Homemade Wine Recipes, includes over one hundred sixty pages of detailed and easy-to-follow instructions for dozens of wine recipes, including: * Fruit wines: raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, grape* Dried fruit wines: currant, apricot, date, sultana* Stewed fruit wines: elderberry, prune, raisin, crab-apple* Root wines: parsnip, potato, sugar-beet, beetroot* Flower and sugar wines: clover, dandelion, elder-flower* Favorites: carrot whisky, Westcott Schnapps, wheat wine, orange wine, peach brandy, ginger wine, and more! Readers also benefit from two included bonuses... easy recipes for making Champagne and Sparkling Wines and Sherry.
- Author(s)Brian Cook
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.