Making Your Children's Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kid's Week by Sue Miller (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPromiseland is Willow Creek's highly successful children's ministry. Using examples from Promiseland and churches of all sizes around the country, this book provides step by step guidance and creative application exercises to help churches develop a thriving children's ministry-one that strives to be the best hour of every kid's week. Included are Scripture-based principles and practical resources for church staff members and volunteers who agree with the critical role children's ministry plays in a local church. Making Your Children's Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kid's Week, based on twenty-eight years of experience at Willow Creek, explains four ministry foundations: Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategy. Content includes: Detailed answers to questions facing every children's ministry: * What does Jesus expect from children's ministry? * How can we evangelize lost kids and disciple saved kids at the same time, and should we? * How do we engage kids so they don't become bored? * How do we get better at recruiting and leading volunteers? * How can our ministry be a safe place for children? * Six specific ministry values that address the needs of today's children * Practical first steps for ministries that want to get serious about change * Clear indicators of success in children's ministry
- Author BiographySue Miller is executive director of Promiseland and oversees Willow Creek's children's ministry. Sue has also equipped thousands of other ministries to do the same. David Staal serves as the president of Kids Hope USA, a national non-profit organization that partners local churches with elementary schools to provide mentors for at-risk students. Prior to this assignment, David led Promiseland, the children's ministry at Willow Creek Community Church in Barrington, Illinois. Other leadership roles he held at Willow Creek include director of communications and director of children's ministry for the Willow Creek Association. David authored Word Kids Need to Hear (2008), Leading Your Child to Jesus and Leading Kids to Jesus (2006), and Making Your Children's Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kid's Week (2004, co-authored with Sue Miller). David also serves as the senior editor of Today's Children's Ministry, an electronic publication and web site from Christianity Today International. He lives in Grand Haven, MI, with his wife Becky, son Scott, and daughter Erin.
- Author(s)Sue Miller
- Date of Publication16/03/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb & w Line
- Weight235 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byBill Hybels,George Barna
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.