All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFor those looking to raise a family in a storybook American town, or a change of pace from hectic city life, this book is the answer. It includes information on: the cost of the home, recreation facilities, cost of electricity, schools, sales tax rates, per capita income, geography and climate, and a host of other pertinent information about the nicest, most affordable, cosiest towns in the US Even includes interviews with town officials, librarians, teachers, shop owners, and other residents. An excellent resource that will never be out of style.
- Author(s)Norman Crampton
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight376 g
- Width180 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.