All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe internet and mobile devices play a huge role in teenagers' home and school life, and it's becoming more and more important to effectively address e-safety in secondary schools. This practical book provides guidance on how to teach and promote e-safety and tackle cyberbullying with real-life examples from schools of what works and what schools need to do. The book explains how to set policy and procedures, how to train staff and involve parents, and provides practical strategies and ready-to-use activities for teaching e-safety and meeting Ofsted requirements. Including up-to-the-minute information and advice that includes discussion of new techlogies, social media and online gaming sites, SRE in the smartphone age, and recent school policy trends such as 'Bring Your Own Device', this book provides all of the information that educational professionals need to implement successful whole school e-safety strategies.
- Author BiographyAdrienne Katz, author, trainer and researcher, has run The Cybersurvey since 2008 exploring young people's online lives and delivering CPD accredited training to teachers. She is a Co-Director of the Bullying Intervention Group which offers the BIG Award, the first national anti-bullying award for excellence. Adrienne was formerly a Regional Adviser for the Anti-Bullying Alliance, and helped to develop several items of guidance for the UK Government. She is co-author of You have someone to trust - Outstanding safeguarding practice in primary schools for the Office of The Children's Commissioner 2012, and author of Cyberbullying and E-safety: What Educators and Other Professionals Need to Know and Making Your Primary School E-safe, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Adrienne Katz
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note122 black and white
- Weight798 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.