All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionMost strategy books on the market are about formulating and developing a winning strategy. Executing that strategy is often neglected. Making Your Strategy Work will show you how to get your strategy from paper to people. With help from 100 leading executives, including Justin King (CEO of Sainsbury's), Bob McDonald (CEO of Procter & Gamble) and Terry Leahy (ex-CEO of Tesco), this book answers the big strategy questions: * Why is strategy development so difficult these days? * How do you engage your people with your strategy? * How do you lead and manage strategy effectively?
- Author BiographyChris is a founder of OC&C Strategy Consultants. In more than 20 years of strategy consulting, he has addressed the full range of strategic issues from corporate strategy to divisional operational performance, embracing mergers & acquisitions and organisational advice. Chris has board experience on both sides of the Atlantic, giving him the experience and ability to talk on an equal level with board members of client companies. He was awarded an MBA with Distinction from INSEAD.
- Author(s)Chris Outram
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.