All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause many Catholics are unhappy with, or just don't understand their confessions, here is a booklet you can offer to your parishioners to help them with this sometimes difficult practice. This wonderful, faith-filled booklet is designed to help readers gain a deeper understanding of how to make a more meaningful confession. It helps them unmask deep attitudes which lie at the root of sin. Through soul searching, readers can begin the process of self-discovery and reconciliation that will lead to more satisfying and meaningful confessions. Referenced to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, it is useful for Catholics of any age -- even those who may have left the Church. Making a Better Confession will serve as a special reminder that you care about your parishioners' well-being. Those who receive it will surely appreciate it.
- Author(s)Con O'Connell
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight27 g
- Width122 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.