All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are hundreds of ways to make a difference in the world, and we are all hard wired to seek purpose and happiness. The expression of that purpose, however, differs from person to person. Whereas one person may find fulfillment in volunteering, ather may create an impact by being an authentic leader. The question is-what works for you? Making a Difference by Being Yourself deconstructs the puzzle by homing in on how your unique personality type frames the actions you take to impact others. Building on the powerful fundamentals of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator(R) assessment, Greg Huszczo's dynamic framework identifies four types of individuals (Stabilizers, Harmonizers, Catalysts and Visionaries) and combines research and stories from more than 500 people to chart a journey of self-discovery and beyond. With dozens of exercises, assessment tools and examples, Making a Difference by Being Yourself delivers a complete toolkit to take personal insight and awareness to the next level-to live life consciously and to use your strengths and talents in ways that make a meaningful difference at work and in your relationships.
- Author BiographyGregory E. Huszczo, PhD has more than 30 years of experience as a professor, consultant and trainer with clients that include Ford Motor Company, Digital Equipment Corporation, La-Z-Boy, Unisys, AFSCME, Navistar and the US National Coalition for Community and Justice.
- Author(s)Gregory E. Huszczo
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight364 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.