All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn any creative endeavour, craft by itself is simply t eugh. Designed t just to awaken creativity, but to teach the writer the process of being creative within the context of screenwriting, this new, unique addition to Linda Seger's highly popular collection of books combines the tools necessary to learn how to think and write more creatively with indispensable screenwriting kw-how. This book does just what its title professes -- provides writers with the kwledge necessary to write at the highest artistic level.
- Author BiographyDr Linda Seger began her script consulting business in 1981, based on a script analysis method she developed as part of her doctoral dissertation, What Makes a Script Work? . Since then, she has consulted with writers, producers, directors, and production companies on over 2,000 scripts and 100 produced films and taught scriptwriting in 31 countries. Among her many clients have been Ray Bradbury, Peter Jackson, William Kelley, Tony Bill, ITC Entertainment, Charles Fries Entertainment, TriStar Pictures, and the Sundance Institute. She has given seminars for executives at ABC, CBS, NBC, Disney, Embassy Television, RAI television (Italy), and ZDF television (Germany), as well as for members of the American Film Institute, the Directors Guild of America, the Writers Guild of America, the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. She is the recipient of several awards, including the Living Legacy Award from the Moondance International Film Festival. She is the author of eight books on screenwriting.
- Author(s)Linda Seger
- PublisherSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.