CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're dipping your toe into networking for the first time or looking to improve your networking skills so you make a bigger splash, this book is for you. Making a Splash: A personal guide to networking is a guide on what networking is and isn't, how to network and how to make the most from networking. Each section of the book helps guide you with explanations and advice from an experienced networker. It is packed with ideas, tips and experiences from people who have achieved a lot by networking - both professionally and personally. The book is a personal guide to your networking success!
- Author BiographyRashmi Dube is the managing director of the multi-award-winning legal practice Legatus Law. She has been working in the legal profession for some 20 years, qualifying as a solicitor in England, UK. As well as being an expert business solicitor, lawyer and mediator, she is also a business mentor and dedicates time to charities. Rashmi is recognised as a leading voice for the SME sector in the north of England, and is often invited to share her opinions on the BBC. As a leading entrepreneur, Rashmi believes in the power of building genuine relationships. Drawing on her own experiences of networking, in her debut book, she talks about the benefits and tools she uses to network successfully.
- Author(s)Rashmi Dube
- PublisherLegatus Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLeeds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegatus Press
- Content Note14 line drawings
- Weight150 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.