Making it Happen: Fable About Project Management by Mackenzie Kyle (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking It Happen: A Non--Technical Guide to Project Management provides a fresh and clear approach to project management. Written in the form of a vel, it covers the basics of project management in a friendly, interesting, and memorable way. Will Campbell, a reasonably competent middle manager, is suddenly thrust into managing a high--profile project that could make or break his career. With project management experience, and armed only with the guidance of his eccentric menror, Martha, Will learns the hard way. As Will navigates the rough seas of company politics, treacherous competition, and a project swirling out of control, he narrowly evades many pitfalls, and masters some indispensable project management tools along the way. Against the backdrop of this personal drama, a simple, rational approach to project management unfolds. Willa s ability to grasp these principles is the key to his survival, and could be the key to yours. Making It Happen enables the reader to transform risky, real--life situations into success. * Provides a simple, n--technical approach, useful to any business person involved in teams or managing projects * Offers practical tools and principles that will make any project a success: from office moves to product roll--outs, systems implementations to training program delivery, and everything in between * Boxes, definitions, and charts highlight key points and practical project management tips.
- Author BiographyMackenzie Kyle is the Principle of the Beringer Group and an associate at Manageering, a firm specializing in project management consulting and training. He has spent the last 15 years working on a variety of project management related assignments at organizations in Canada, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
- Author(s)Mackenzie Kyle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons
- Content Notecharts
- Weight360 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.