All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn an ideal universe, public relations spokespeople and journalists get along just fine. Journalists want to provide their audiences with fast, accurate information on topics important to those audiences. Spokespeople want to advance the cause of their organization by sharing its stories. That's the ideal. In reality, however, achieving such a state of mutual cooperation can be difficult. Mistrust, unprofessional behavior, old grievances, and differing agendas can get in the way. Making it Work: Improving the Relationship Between Public Relations Spokespeople & Journalists analyzes and improves the symbiotic relationship between journalists and public relations spokespeople. By identifying a shared desire to achieve an important goal, it's possible for journalists and public relations spokespeople to work together effectively. Making it Work: Improving the Relationship Between Public Relations Spokespeople & Journalists: Reinforces the shared desire of public relations and journalists: To provide the public with important and meaningful information. Helps build an understanding and awareness between public relations spokespeople and journalists. Develops and strengthens relationships between journalists and public relations spokespeople's respective organizations and industries.
- Author(s)Joel Jay Campbell,Susan R Walton
- PublisherKendall/Hunt Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKendall/Hunt Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.