All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionOver one million people write political blogs, yet a select few wield ermous power within the political blogosphere and over politics in general. Kwn as the political blogging A-list , these bloggers command the majority of blogging traffic; set the agenda for the rest of the political blogosphere; and have a strong influence on politics, whether it is directly through blogging, or indirectly through influencing mainstream news media. In Making it in the Political Blogosphere, Tanni Haas profiles and interviews twenty of the world's top political bloggers, who share the secrets of their success. Despite the partisan nature of blogging, in which Liberals, Conservatives and Libertarians share the same space, the twenty bloggers are in surprising agreement about what makes a successful blogger. In securing access to the political blogging A-list, Haas has provided us with an entertaining sequence of interviews, which are invaluable to any aspiring political blogger.
- Author BiographyTanni Haas, Ph.D. holds the Leonard & Claire Tow Professorship and is a Full Professor in the Department of Speech Communication Arts & Sciences at the City University of New York - Brooklyn College. An avid political blog reader, he is the author of The Pursuit of Public Journalism: Theory, Practice, and Criticism (Routledge, 2007), which is due out in Chinese and Korean translation, as well as three dozen scholarly journal articles and book chapters on political blogging and other forms of citizen-based journalism.
- Author(s)Tanni Haas
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLutterworth Press
- Weight270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.