Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe study combines the debate on regionalisation with transformation research. It regards the formation of regional actors and institutions t primarily from the perspective of formal organisational structures, but also a consequence of the macro-political transformation regime and region-specific opportunity structures. These structures include evomic restrictions, historical legacies and cultural resources that are conveyed in present informal mechanisms, personal networks, discourses, and development strategies. The qualitative empirical approach offers a vivid picture of regional developments. The two volumes cover Malopolska and Silesia (Poland), Hajdu-Bihar County (Hungary), Timis County (Romania), and the L'viv and Donetsk regions (Ukraine).
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Melanie Tatur, Fachbereich Gesellschaftswissenschaften, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universitat Frankfurt am Main.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/04/2004
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight540 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMelanie Tatur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.