All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $18.64Free postage
- AU $18.88Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionTwist, bend and shape pipe cleaners into 23 different dog breeds with Making Pipe Cleaner Pets. This book shows readers how to craft a realistic pipe cleaner likeness of their favourite pooch, using only a few colourful chenille stems and some inexpensive craft supplies. Kids and adults alike will enjoy making these quirky canines. Inspiring high-quality photos illustrate the petite pups that can be made for each breed. Each well-organised project includes step-by-step instructions, bend-by-bend illustrations and stem measurements to aid in creating the perfect doggie. The easy-to-learn techniques require complex ktting, just simple kts, twists and curls, and a dab of glue. Popular featured breeds include Boston Terriers, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Chihuahuas, Dachshunds, French Bulldogs, Labrador Retrievers, Miniature Schnauzers, Pomeranians, Pugs, Shih Tzu, Toy Poodles and many more. The authors include instructions for customising the wiry woofers, plus tips for turning the dogs into clever accessories like necklaces and barrettes.
- Author BiographyBoutique-Sha is a Japanese publisher specialising in illustrated how-to books and periodicals, with a focus on subjects like Handicrafts, Sewing Knitting, Cooking, Home and Garden, DIY and Fashion.
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.