Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of corporate responsibility standards can seem large and confusing. With so many different standards, it is often bewildering. Sustainability standards feed into a broad spectrum of other standards and finding the appropriate standard for your organization's needs is vital. This short book cuts through the confusion. It explains: 1. The pros and cons of using standards to improve sustainability performance 2. The variety of standards out there 3. A map showing how some of the most prominent sustainability standards relate to each other 4. A decision tree to help with choosing the type of standard that will be most helpful to you 5. For some of the most influential standards, a thumbnail description of what they are actually about 6. Some tips for putting standards into practice.
- Author BiographyADRIAN HENRIQUES is an adviser on corporate responsibility, social accountability and sustainability. He was, for five years, a member of the Global Reporting Initiative Steering Committee and has been a Council Member of AccountAbility.
- Author(s)Adrian Henriques
- PublisherDo Sustainability
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDo Sustainability
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.