Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to achieve peak success in your internship before you ever get there! MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR INTERNSHIP gives you a strategic-planning overview of the entire internship process and sets you up to get ahead. By using real world learning activities and creative Web tools, you'll start to learn more about which career you want to pursue and which internships are the best for you. Plus you'll have the opportunity to practice writing, speaking, and proposing solutions to challenges in the workplace.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Rusty Brooks, Jr. is Professor of Marketing and Area Coordinator for the Department of Marketing at Houston Baptist University. He holds the Prince-Chavanne Professorship in Christian Business Ethics. He holds four outstanding teaching awards and is a professional consultant who has served in numerous professional association capacities. Dr. Brooks is an active spokesperson for the DECA program in the Houston area high schools. Kellye Brooks is Internship Director, College of Business and Economics, at Houston Baptist University. Her teacher focus is on assisting students with professional career development issues such as career selection and interviewing skills. Ms. Brooks serves as the vice-chair of the Endowed Academic Scholarship Committee, and is a member of the Academic Affairs Committee, the Graduate Council Committee, the Internal Communications Committee, and the University website Committee. Ken Kaser taught business and marketing courses in Nebraska and Texas high schools for 30 years. He currently serves as the Director for the Event Management and Sales Certificate program at Conrad Hilton College at the University of Houston. Ken has authored or co-authored seven books; written national, state, and local curriculum; served in many professional leadership roles; and earned numerous teaching awards at the national, state, and regional levels.
- Author(s)John Brooks,Kellye Brooks,Ken Kaser
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMason
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth Western Educational Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight643 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.