All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help you make the most of this invaluable and fuel-efficient kitchen appliance so that you can create really tasty meals in a fraction of the time with conventional methods. The result is that you'll save money, time and energy. But that's t all. Because pressure cooking is effectively steaming, it keeps in so much more of the natural goodness content of foods and is therefore much healthier too. In Making the Most of Your Pressure Cooker you'll discover how to pressure-cook complete meals, soups, desserts, vegetables and even preserves in double quick time.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Humphries has been a journalist and food writer for over 30 years. She has written for many women's, health and lifestyle magazines and is the author of over 60 books, including How To Cook Your Favourite Takeaways and Everyday Curries. She is passionate about good food and encouraging people to eat a healthy, balanced diet, using locally sourced produce where possible.
- Author(s)Carolyn Humphries
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight358 g
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.