All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf what most cooks appreciate above all else is preparing minimum-effort meals for maximum taste, then this delightful book is essential reading. The book provides a detailed guide to the range of slow-cookers available and the techniques needed. The recipes include traditional and contemporary dishes, with something for everyone. There are ideas for soups, casseroles, curries and rich puddings, as well as pates, terrines, cakes, preserves and drinks. Every technique and recipe is illustrated with beautiful step-by-step photography. Endlessly useful, this book is perfect for cooks who want to make delicious and healthy food while getting on with a busy life.
- Author BiographyCatherine Atkinson is a Cordon Bleu-trained chef who works as a full-time writer and food consultant, contributing to various magazines and producing outstanding cookbooks.
- Author(s)Catherine Atkinson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 570 photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.