All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionNashville may be considered the epicentre of country music, but today, this thriving music-industry town is home to a diverse array of musicians and musical styles. Combine that musical community with a livable town that's more friendly and affordable than some coastal music cities, and it's wonder that musicians continue to flock to Nashville to play, write, record, produce, and live otherwise fulfilling lives. Getting acquainted with any new city is a challenge. For musicians, picking up and moving presents a whole host of challenges. Musicians make ise and thrive on working with other musicians, whether playing in rehearsal spaces or gigging. They need spaces where they can create, record, and hang out with other musicians. They need to kw where to play, where to buy gear, where to meet other musicians, where to see live music, and where to network and exchange ideas with other musicians. Making the Scene: Nashville will serve as a comprehensive guide for musicians and artists of all types looking to move to and establish themselves in Nashville, Tennessee. Sprinkled with historical references on how Nashville became the home of country music along with interviews from a wide range of music professionals and resources, this book will become a prime resource helping artists and others meet the challenges of moving to Music City USA - Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author BiographyLiam Sullivan is an active musician living, working, and playing in Nashville. Currently creative director at Tricktones LLC, a music production company, Sullivan spent the past 15 years as an executive with music magazines, holding positions at Spin and Entertainment Weekly. Previously, he created Vertigo Magazine, a cutting-edge guide for adventurous tourists in New York City, and Linx, a step-by-step walking guide through the streets of Amsterdam, Holland.
- Author(s)Liam Sullivan
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteBlack and White Illustrations and Photos Throughtout
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.