All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes readers on a journey under the sea to discover the fascinating facts about mako sharks, including physical features, habitat, life cycle, food, and more. Photos, captions, and keywords supplement the narrative of this informational text, while additional search tools--including a glossary and an index--help students locate and review important information.
- Author(s)Susan Heinrichs Gray
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Exploring Our Oceans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.