All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSample some of Andalucia's finest seafood, admire an ancient Roman theatre and enjoy a beer in an old-fashioned bar. Malaga is best kwn for the legions of sun worshippers that visit each year, but there is much more to this cosmopolitan province. Gaze in to the dizzying depths of El Tajo gorge when you visit Ronda, enjoy the charm of white-washed villages where time has stood still, and admire the surreal rocks of the inland mountain ranges which have been twisted into odd shapes and sizes. Footprint Malaga & Costa del Sol covers all the little-kwn gems that are often overlooked in this much-visited province, as well as popular destinations. Includes detailed information on sights and attractions and fascinating insights into the history and culture of the province. * Essentials section with practical advice on getting around. * Highlights map so you kw what t to miss. * Comprehensive listings including where to have fun, sleep and eat the best tapas. * Detailed street maps for Malaga and other important towns. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Malaga without weighing you down.
- Author BiographyAndy Symington hails from Australia and, after much time spent prowling and working in various corners of the world, he settled in Spain, where he has now lived for several years. He is enamoured of the art, architecture, wildernesses, and tapas of Andalucia, which never ceases to offer up hitherto unknown corners to explore. Andy has extensive experience as a travel writer and is the author of several Footprint guidebooks.
- Author(s)Andy Symington
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.72
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.55
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.