All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.56
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionWalk around Georgetown and admire the largest collection of pre-war buildings in Malaysia - from Chinese shophouses to colonial clocktowers. To cool off, head to the Cameron Highlands, a former British hill station, for a refreshing cup of local leaf tea. Malaysia is a melting pot of Indians, Chinese and Malays, resulting in an extraordinarily diverse array of architecture and cuisine. Singapore is Southeast Asia's Manhattan - a futuristic city-state filled with skyscrapers, shopping centers and restaurants serving almost every cuisine on earth. From expansive jungle parks and world-class diving sites to thronging cities and orangutan reserves, this fully revised Footprint Handbook provides detailed advice on how to make the most of your trip. * Fully revised transport advice on how to get there and how to get around * Extensive coverage of Malaysia & Singapore's exceptional sights * Well researched cultural & historical insights * Includes coverage of Sarawak and Sabah * Recommended itineraries to help you plan your trip whether you're travelling for one week or four * Detailed listings for where to eat and sleep, plus where to go diving and see orangutans * Detailed street maps for important towns and cities * Full-colour section which includes photos and maps to give you a real sense of the destination and help you plan your trip with ease Loaded with information on all the main sites, as well as detailed tips on how to escape the crowd, Footprint's Malaysia & Singapore Handbook is the ideal travelling companion for your trip.
- Author BiographyPaul has travelled extensively in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Indian subcontinent. He has spent the last nine years living and working in Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and China as an English teacher. When not preparing his students for exams, Paul writes travel articles for several foreign magazines and travel websites, as well as helping to research and write guidebooks for Footprint.
- Author(s)Paul Dixon
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date17/06/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight467 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.