All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of all the current avenues of treatment with emphasis on multidisciplinary considerations. Select international authorities present in-depth coverage of their areas of expertise, each topic covering the background, anatomy, physiology, diagsis, classification, and treatment. Part I focuses on the study of male infertility and includes discussions of the basic sciences, office evaluation, laboratory and imaging techniques, and the use of testicular biopsy. This is followed by specialised chapters dealing with immulogic infertility, genital inflammation, reactive oxygen species, medical management, sperm processing and preventive adolescent andrology. Part II reflects a more diverse format in the coverage of sexual dysfunction and includes discussions of androgen insufficiency, cturnal penile tumescence studies, neurotransmission, penile neurology, premature ejaculation, psychogenic impotence and the latest medical, n-invasive and surgical treatments.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1215 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byW.J.G. Hellstrom
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.47New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $20.09New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.