All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAssuming only basic kwledge of probability theory and functional analysis, this book provides a self-contained introduction to Malliavin calculus and infinite-dimensional Brownian motion. In an effort to demystify a subject thought to be difficult, it exploits the framework of nstandard analysis, which allows infinite-dimensional problems to be treated as finite-dimensional. The result is an intuitive, indeed enjoyable, development of both Malliavin calculus and nstandard analysis. The main aspects of stochastic analysis and Malliavin calculus are incorporated into this simplifying framework. Topics covered include Brownian motion, Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes both with values in abstract Wiener spaces, Levy processes, multiple stochastic integrals, chaos decomposition, Malliavin derivative, Clark-Ocone formula, Skorohod integral processes and Girsav transformations. The careful exposition, which is neither too abstract r too theoretical, makes this book accessible to graduate students, as well as to researchers interested in the techniques.
- Author BiographyHorst Osswald is a Professor of Mathematics at Universitat Munchen.
- Author(s)Horst Osswald
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number191
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.