Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated for 2016. Now with new Discovery Tours chapter. Experience all of Mallorca's attractions with this up-to-date, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Most holidaymakers want to have fun and feel relaxed from the moment they arrive at their holiday destination - that's what Marco Polo Guides are all about. You'll discover the best hotels, restaurants, trendy hang outs and night life plus shopping tips, suggestions for those on a tight budget, tips for travel with kids and ideas for sports and other activities. Also contains: the Perfect Route, Festival & Events, Travel Tips, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, Catalan phrase book and index. Mallorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands, attracts all kinds of people: artists, pop stars, dropouts and even kings, but especially tourists. No other Mediterranean destination offers the variety of Mallorca. This practical, pocket-sized guide leads you to beautiful bays, long beaches, dramatic rocky coasts, sophisticated marinas as well as to numerous legacies of past powers and civilisations that have left their mark on the island.And of course Mallorca offers numerous attractions: water sports and mountain biking can be just as much a part of your holiday as great cuisine, hip beach bars and romantic sunsets. The Insider Tips reveal where you can get that South Seas feeling and where you can seek out the island's culinary specialities. The Best Of pages highlight some unique aspects of Mallorca, recommend what to do for free, contain tips for rainy days and for where you can relax and unwind. The Perfect Route takes you right across the island, visiting traces of the past. You'll find out What's Hot on the island, whether the new sport of padel tennis (a cross between squash and tennis) or Catalan pop bands. The Trips & Tours chapter explores the coast along ancient smuggling trails and leads you right inland. Finally, the Dos & Don'ts point out some of the things you need to be aware of and watch out for when visiting the island. MARCO POLO Mallorca provides comprehensive coverage of island. To help you get around there's a detailed road atlas inside, a useful folding map of Palma de Mallorca in the backcover, plus a handy pull-out map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight286 g
- Width109 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $15.00New
- AU $12.56New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.69
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $25.43
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.92
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.52
- AU $55.25Trending at AU $57.33
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.