Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.06+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Malta Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical. The unique spiral binding allows the guide to lie flat, making it really easy to use. Take a boat trip in Grand Harbour, visit Malta's Silent City and party in St Julian's. Your adventure awaits! Inside the Malta Marco Polo Spiral Guide: Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise! That Malta Feeling gives tips to help you experience the essence of the island - for example, sunbathing in Ramla Bay or feeling the cool sea breeze while enjoying a picnic on the rocky shore. The Magazine section provides an interesting and entertaining account of life on the island. It describes the island's past, with over 7,000 years of history and the significance of the Order of Malta. It also talks about Malta as a set for film spectaculars such as Troy , the rich cuisine with influences from all over the world and the host of unusual festivals held throughout the year. Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits. In the five chapters organised by region, each chapter provides restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out. Perfectly planned itineraries lead you around the island revealing the most popular attractions for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map. Simply decide whether you want to travel on foot, by bike, car or public transport. Detailed 3D graphics reveal the interior of attractions such as the St John's Co-Cathedral in La Valetta and the Hypogeum of Hal Saflieni. Excursions take you to Gozo and Cami - so you can discover a bit more of Malta's surrounding area. Coverage of Valetta, Sliema, St Julian's, The South & Marsaxlokk Bay, Mdina, Rabat, the West Coast Beaches, Gozo, Comi and much more. Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both. Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit...there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Spiral Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight318 g
- Width120 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $59.27
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.94
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $32.59
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.88
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.