All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis portrait of Malvern College t only analyses the school's highs and lows and its key developments, but also lays bare the character of the school and the interaction between its pupils, teachers and its physical landscape. It is beautifully illustrated with an extensive collection of photographs, which bring the College's past 150 years vividly to life.
- Author BiographyRoy Allen came to Malvern College in 1975 intending to stay for one year, and ran the History department from 1985 to 2013. From the West Country himself, he studied History and Politics at the University of Wales and achieved his M.Phil and PGCE from Pembroke College, Oxford. His academic interests include modern British history, in particular the Conservative Party, and modern European history, particularly of France and Germany. He lives in Malvern and enjoys travelling, dining, pubs, church architecture, classical music and following long standing interests in psephology, Rider Haggard and exploring new historical periods.
- Author(s)Roy Allen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note200 b/w; 160 col
- Weight1654 g
- Width237 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.