All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Reagan. She wants to help her Mama make cookies. This book includes a short how-to story to help mom make cookies. Author, artist and mom, Kris Mazy has compiled 12 of her family's favorite cookie recipes from Kris' childhood. They are the same recipes that her grandmother made 30 years ago when she was just a little girl. Cookie Recipes Include Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies, Lemon Cookies, Zucchini Cookie Bars, No Bake Missouri Cookies, Everything but the Kitchen Sink Cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms, Oatmeal Raisin Craisin Cookies, No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars, Crinkle Crackles, Animal Cookies & Royal Icing, Chocolate Cut-outs, Chewy Gingerbread Cookies,
- Author BiographyKris grew up in the mountains of Arizona and is married with 7 children, Shelby, Griffen, Elwyn, Breckin, Berlyn, Rowan and Trystan along with occasional foster children. She and her husband, Larry love playing outside, geocaching and spending time in the garden. Kris is very close with her family, even living next door to her parents and down the road to her brother-in-law and sister and their children. Their garden consists of tomatoes, eggplant, onions, peppers, peas, green beans, zucchini, squashes and more along with an intensive herb garden and berry walk that is added to every year. They enjoy solar cooking and finding and creating new convenience recipes to make for their ever changing family. Kris has Associates of Arts in Fine Arts, Photography, and Bachelors of Science in Education and is working towards a Masters of Arts in Human Services, Marriage and Family Counseling. She has worked not only as a mom, but has her own photo studio and website / graphic design business. And in the past, Kris had a line of scrapbook products out on the market, both in print and in digital. Her love of cooking has really pushed sharing recipes with her blog and facebook readers. Cooking for a larger family can take a bit of extra planning but I love the fact that I can put everything in my solar oven, seal it up and let nature cook dinner for me while I am out being a mom. Cooking from scratch takes no more time that the boxed foods to create and making my own mixes and freezer meals allows me to stay an active mom in my kids' lives.
- Author(s)Kris Mazy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kris Mazy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.