Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals a level of honesty infrequently seen in authorized biographies and memoirs. Dr. Johnson is able to bring to life the effects of substance abuse on the user and the entire family system. She is able to ackwledge her co-dependent behavior and its effects on her children. Although hopeful that the family will be able to overcome its past w that Mr. Johnson in clean and sober, she soon realizes that every action has a consequence. Can a man take fire into his bosom and t be burned? After a family secret and conspiracy is revealed, the reader along with Dr. Johnson is forced to reevaluate everything they have previously kwn about the family. As the plot progresses, the layers of the conspiracy are subtly exposed revealing a depth of sin and deceit reminiscent of Nathaniel Hawthorne''s The Scarlet Letter. Will the family be able to weather this storm?
- Author(s)Dr Charlotte Russell Johnson
- PublisherReaching Beyond, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReaching Beyond, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width147 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.