All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPau is 15 years old and allergic to a number of foods, including eggs, legumes, shellfish, and Andean potato latent virus (APLV). The discovery of his many allergies radically changed the lives of his entire family, who have t been able to let down their guard for a moment. Nuria Canturri, Pau s mother, shares her experiences, discoveries, recipes, and practical solutions in this book. Topics include how to proceed when you detect a food allergy, the differences between allergies and intolerance, how to cook for those with food allergies, how to read and interpret food labels, what instructions to give school cafeterias, how to eat outside of the house, and how to handle field trips and outings.
- Author BiographyNuria Canturri is a musician and an associate producer for Animal Films. In 2010 she created the blog Jo tambe soc allergic, which chronicles her family s experiences and struggles with the many allergies of her son, Pau.
- Author(s)Nuria Canturri
- PublisherLectio Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleCuadrilatero de Libros
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLectio Ediciones
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.