All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMamaka Kaiao adds to the 1998 edition more than 1,000 new and contemporary words that are essential to the continuation and growth of ka olelo Hawaii--the Hawaiian language.
- Author BiographyKomike Hua'olelo was established in 1987 to create words for concepts and material culture unknown in traditional Hawai'i.
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Weight757 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byKomike Hua'olelo,et al
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.