All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionMama's Heart Fits Two is a delightful picture book that explores the special sharing issues inherent with twins. Twins must share their parents from day one and often feel insecure as a result. This book takes the reader/listener through various situations where Eva and Gia, fraternal twins, fight over their mother while struggling with the issue of sharing. In the end, Eva and Gia learn that a mother's love is infinite and unconditional. Mama's heart indeed fits two.
- Author BiographyDenise Carkhuff grew up in small-town Ohio. She went to college at Miami University where she received a bachelor of arts in Literature and Political Science and a minor in Italian. She received her law degree at the University of Toledo and has been a corporate lawyer in the Cleveland office of the global law firm, Jones Day, for twenty years. She is a mother of nine-year-old female fraternal twins, Eva and Gia, and lives with them and her husband, Dane, in Concord, Ohio. Mama s Heart Fits Two is Denise s first book. As a mother of twins, Denise was inspired to write this book to address issues unique to twins.
- Author(s)Denise Carkhuff
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group Press
- Weight454 g
- Width259 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.