About this product
- DescriptionA full-colour exploration of mammals. Incorporating photographs and diagrams, it seeks to convey essential information on the topic, in line with the National Curriculum, and should be suitable for school libraries and topic work for children between the ages of six and eight, school years 2-3. It is part of a series of four titles on themes related to animals. Each title incorporates features of n-fiction texts that pupils are required to study in Literacy lessons, such as contents lists, diagrams, flow charts, captions, report writing, glossaries and indexes.
- Author(s)Katy Pike,Paul McEvoy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGo Facts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note40+ photos & colour art
- Weight281 g
- Width189 mm
- Height249 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest Age6-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.